Wednesday, April 18, 2007

CRU on a Wednesday

Tonight I had to help Brittany with printing some envelopes because she has to mail out a bunch of letters in order to get support to go to Daytona over the summer. I am excited about her going there over the summer for a number of obvious reasons. First of all I will be able to go and see her because she will be in Florida, and secondly because she will be able to really get out there and make an impact for God. After printing the envelopes, we went to an orchestra concert which was pretty enjoyable. It went a little later than it was supposed to, so we were late to CRU which was on Wed. instead of Thurs. this week. After CRU we went to latenight where I had some good conversations with my friend Aaron. After packin' up there, we decided to go to Husson's pizza where the girls got some pizza. That was pretty much it. I am happy that I got to spend a lot of time with Brittany tho, because I am really going to miss her when we leave for summer break.

No comments: